(1) Information we collect from you The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, account password, phone number, address, city, state and postal code, photographs, text descriptions, correspondence or and any communication with other users or with and any other information you choose to provide. Below are types of information we may collect:
• We may also use any ad you post on Simply Time Out, including the uploaded photo or image of the product as well as other data associated with the ad, for our own advertising purposes
• When you register for an account: identifying and authenticating information such as your name, phone, email address, user name, password, or profile photo
• When you transact on our website or app, such as posting an ad, posting a classified, registering a business in the business directory, reply to a sale request, buy, or sell; or any other transaction content that you generate or is a result of a transaction you are involved in.
• When you interact with your account: such as updating the information in your account profile, adjusting your business details, or searching for items
• When you engage with our community: such as when you submit a web form, participate in community discussions or chats with other users, or provide user reviews; and
• When you upload pictures to Simply Time Out: we may access your camera or photo library, if you choose to enable this service on your computer or device
• Information we collect from the devices you use when interacting with us or our Services: such as device ID or unique identifier (“UDID”), device type, ID for advertising, any unique device token;
(2) Security Simply Time Out takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
(3) Use of Information Simply Time Out uses information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Enable you to access and use the Simply Time Out Service, to personalize the Simply Time Out Service, and to optimize the type of ads presented to you when you use the Simply Time Out Service;
• Create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the Simply Time Out Service, including through detection and prevention of fraud, unauthorized access, intrusion, and service interruption;
• Conduct investigations and to respond to disputes between users, error resolution, and other similar customer support service; • Operate, protect, improve and optimize the Simply Time Out Service, our business, and our users’ experience;
• Comply with our legal obligations or requests from law enforcement agencies, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties;
(7) Purchase and sale of products and / or services o Simply Time Out takes no responsibility for the services and/or products for which Simply Time Out Vouchers may be redeemed. Further, Simply Time Out makes no warranty to the Users for the quality, safety, usability, or another aspect of the product or service for which the Simply Time Out Voucher may be redeemed. o Some services for which Simply Time Out Voucher(s) can be redeemed are activities that involve potential bodily harm (such as different forms of adventure sports and activities.), and for those activities Simply Time Out takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the User takes responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing the services for which the Simply Time Out Voucher can be redeemed.
Wozzon promo Ltd
THE BLACK CHURCH
ST. MARY’S PLACE DUBLIN 7 IRELAND D07 P4AX